The question is:
- a Tolkien fan (you definitely know what you’re tolkien about)
- a Tolkien reader (maybe you read the book once or twice) or
- a Tolkien…who? (Who’s Tolkien, anyway?)
Are you ready????
- “I wanna learn Elvish”
- “I wanna learn Tengwar”
- “I wanna learn Quenya and/or Sindarin”
- “Bilbo and Frodo’s Birthday, OF COURSE!”
- “I’m celebrating Cormarë!”
- “I’m not celebrating any hobbit birthday because according to the Shire Reckoning, there’s nothing special today!”
- “I press CTRL+C and then after CTRL+V”
- “Ai! Laurie lantar lassi surinen, yeni unotime ve ramar aldaron!…”
- “Ai! Laurië lantar lassi súrinen, yéni únótimë ve rámar aldaron!…”
- “I don’t remember this part in the movies”
- “Headache. Too difficult to understand”
- “I cried aloud: Goddamn, MORGOTH, You Bastard!”
- “An evil dinosaur who lived in a land where one cannot simply walk into”
- “The Dark Lord, The Evil in Middle-Earth, The Lord of the Rings”
- “A mere lieutenant of the greatest real Dark Lord Morgoth.”
Now add the number of each answer you gave and check your score!
5-9 = You’re a Tolkien…who?
10-13 = You’re a Tolkien reader
14-15 = You are a Tolkien FAN!