- From: Germanic name composed by the elements wald & hari
- Meaning: Wald means ruler & hari means army
- Quenya: Hossetur (hossë+[tur] = army+[suffix meaning ruler]
- From: A surname which was derived from a place name meaning in Old English.
- Meaning: White Field
- Quenya: Ninquireston (ninquë+resta+[on] = adj. white+n. field+[masculine names suffix]
- From: Possibly Old English word weald
- Meaning: Son of Wild (?)
- Quenya: Rávion (ráva+[-ion] = n. wilderness+[patronymic ending meaning “son of”]
- From: Old English elements wil & frið
- Meaning: Wil means will, desire & frið means peace
- Quenya: Níraraino (níra+rainë+[o] = will+peace+[masculine names suffix])
- From: English surname which was derived from the Germanic given name Willihard.
- Meaning: From the Germanic elements: wil “will, desire” and hard “brave, hardy”.
- Quenya: Níratulco (níra+tulca+[o] = will+strong, brave, firm+[masculine names suffix])
- From: Germanic Willahelm
- Meaning: wil means will, desire and helm means helmet, protection
- Quenya: Níracas (níra+cassa = will+helmet)
- From: Feminine German name, short form of Wilhelmina, which is the feminine form of Wilhelm which is a cognate of William.
- Meaning: See William entry here.
- Quenya: Nircassiellë (níra+cassa+[llë] = will+helmet+[feminine names suffix])
Instead of waiting in line an average of 919 days, Felipe Santos had this request answered in 30 hours through FAST LINE
- From: English surname
- Meaning: Son of William
- Quenya: Níracassion (níra+cassa+ion = will+helmet+son of)
- From: Basque place name Etxaberri
- Meaning: New house
- Quenya: Vinyamardo (vinya+már+[o] = new+house, home+[masculine names suffix])
Instead of waiting in line for several weeks, Rogerio Garza had this request answered in 90 hours through FAST LINE
Attention: if you wanna request a name beginning with letter W or X, please do it here: https://quenya101.com/names/